Alexco Resource Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Jan 3, 2017 - Alexco Expands Bermingham Indicated Resource to 17 Million Ounces Silver, Remains Open
- Sat Dec 31, 2016 - Share Structure
- Thu Dec 8, 2016 - Alexco Expands Bermingham Silver Deposit, Initial Tests Confirm Excellent Metallurgical Performance
December 8, 2016 - Alexco Resource Corp. (TSX:AXR, NYSE MKT:AXU) (\'Alexco\' or the \'Company\') today announced results from the final 32 of 50 drill holes comprising the balance of the 2016 diamond drill program in the Bermingham deposit area of the Keno Hill Silver District (\'KHSD\') in Canada's Yukon Territory. Preliminary metallurgical test results from Bermingham have also been received.
Numerous significant silver-rich intercepts have been received in the latest batch of Bermingham results in
- Mon Nov 14, 2016 - The Silver & Gold Summit 2016
San Francisco, November 14-15
- Thu Nov 10, 2016 - Third Quarter 2016 Conference Call and Webcast
- Wed Nov 9, 2016 - Alexco Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results
November 9, 2016 Alexco Resource Corp. (NYSE MKT:AXU, TSX:AXR) today reports financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2016. All figures are expressed in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated. For the third quarter of 2016 Alexco recorded a net loss of $640,000 or $0.01 per share, including $0.9 million in depreciation expense, share-based compensation expense and an unrealized loss on warrants held offset by a realized gain of $1.3 million on the disposal of shares held as an in
- Fri Nov 4, 2016 - Precious Metals Summit 2016 - London
London, England, November 4, 2016
View Agenda in PDF Format
- Wed Nov 2, 2016 - Precious Metals Summit 2016 - Zurich
Zurich, Switzerland, November 02 - 03, 2016
- Tue Nov 1, 2016 - Alexco to Release Third Quarter 2016 Results on November 9, 2016
November 1, 2016 Alexco Resource Corp. (NYSE MKT:AXU, TSX:AXR) today advises that it will release its third quarter 2016 financial results after close of market trading on Wednesday, November 9, 2016 followed by an audio webcast conference call to review those results at 11:00 a.m. Eastern (8:00 a.m. Pacific) on Thursday, November 10, 2016. To participate in the live call, please use one of the following methods:
- Fri Sep 30, 2016 - For the period ended September 30, 2016