Alexco Resource Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Fri Dec 6, 2013 - Alexco Preliminary Economic Assessment Conference Call
December 6, 2013, 11 a.m. Eastern time (8 a.m. Pacific)
- Thu Dec 5, 2013 - Alexco Releases Positive Preliminary Economic Assessment for Expanded Silver Production from Eastern Keno Hill Silver District, Yukon
December 5, 2013 Alexco Resource Corp. (NYSE MKT:AXU, TSX:AXR) today announces the release of a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) for the eastern portion of its 100% owned Keno Hill Silver District in Canada's Yukon Territory. The PEA, which was compiled by SRK Consulting (Canada) Inc. (SRK) with contributions from a team of qualified persons, assesses an expanded operations phase of silver, lead, zinc and gold production in the Eastern Keno Hill Silver D
- Fri Nov 15, 2013 - Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results Webcast
November 15, 2013, 11 a.m. Eastern (8 a.m. Pacific)
- Thu Nov 14, 2013 - Alexco Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
November 14, 2013 Alexco Resource Corp. (NYSE MKT:AXU, TSX:AXR) today reports its financial results for the third quarter of 2013. All figures are expressed in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated. For the three months ended September 30, 2013, Alexco recorded income before taxes of $3.1 million and net income of $2.2 million or $0.04 per share.
Third Quarter Highlights
- Mon Nov 4, 2013 - Alexco to Release Third Quarter Financial Results On November 14, 2013
November 4, 2013 Alexco Resource Corp. (NYSE MKT:AXU, TSX:AXR) today advises that it will release its third quarter financial results after the close of market trading on Thursday, November 14, 2013, followed by an audio webcast conference call to review those results at 11:00 a.m. Eastern (8:00 a.m. Pacific) on Friday, November 15, 2013. To participate in the live call, please use one of the following methods:
- Wed Oct 16, 2013 - Metals & Mining Conference Webcast Presentation
- Mon Sep 30, 2013 - For the period ended September 30, 2013
- Wed Sep 25, 2013 - Denver Gold Forum 2013
- Mon Sep 23, 2013 - Alexco Reports Silver Production for Third Quarter 2013
September 23, 2013 +#8209; Alexco Resource Corp. (NYSE+#8209;MKT:AXU, TSX:AXR) today reports silver production of 452,392 ounces during the third quarter of 2013 from its Bellekeno mine, located in the Keno Hill Silver District in Canada's Yukon Territory. Bellekeno mining and milling operations were completed in early September under the previously-announced winter suspension plan. Third quarter results accordingly reflect 64 operational days, and mill throughput over that period averaged 321 tonn
- Wed Sep 18, 2013 - Alexco Extends Flame & Moth to More Than 900 Meters in Strike Length; Silver Grades to 28.8 Ounces per Ton over 5.6 Meters
September 18, 2013 Alexco Resource Corp. (NYSE-MKT:AXU, TSX:AXR) today announced the results of the 2013 surface drilling program targeting extension of the Flame + Moth deposit, centrally located within the Keno Hill Silver District in Canada's Yukon Territory. Drilling has confirmed a further 220-meter extension of the mineralized Flame vein to the southwest of the previously defined silver resource of 22.9 million ounces Indicated and 1.1 million ounces Inferred (see new